Our intimate knowledge of real-world dealership challenges and solutions has resulted in nearly every major automobile manufacturer turning to TRG for consulting or training services. Services to leading manufacturers include:
- BMW – Developed a wide variety of best practice guides for internal Market Team Managers including Lead Management, Showroom Traffic Management and Customer Retention Strategies.
- Chrysler Corporation – Delivered initial e-commerce dealership training. Research: Conducted dealer focus groups to determine F & I trends and best practices.
- Ford Motor Company – Co-developed Sales and Management online training modules. Consulting and training for the Ford Auto Collections. A variety of services for Ford Dealer Development.
- General Motors – Developed internet training courses. Consulting and training services for Motors Holding.
- Honda/Acura – Market research on best practices of the top 12 Acura dealerships. Conducted research to determine how to make sales and F/I processes more efficient. On-going services for dealer-development programs. Internal staff training on “How to Improve Customer Satisfaction” opportunities. Lead management pilot.
- Infiniti Division – Conducted assessments to determine methods for streamlining the sales cycle (34 dealerships) in order to improve sales SSI and sales consultant productivity.
- Jaguar – E-commerce training.
- Kia – Analyzed their top 25 volume dealerships to develop a “Kia Formula For Success” model.
- LandRover – Developed and trained the LandRover Way sales process. E-commerce training.
- Mazda USA – A wide variety of services, including support for future retail strategic initiatives; E-commerce and service department dealer research; field training on business management; field training on CSI improvement initiatives.
- Mercedes Benz – A wide variety of services, including internal corporate consulting and the development of dealership process-improvement programs.
- Nissan – Conducted research regarding how to create a more time-efficient sales process. Consulting and in-dealership training for Continuous Market Operations (CMO) project.
- Scion Division – Developed the original “Pure Price” sales process. Conducted research (40 dealerships) to determine continuous improvement opportunities along with isolating best practices.
- Toyota Motor Sales – E-commerce services. Support for the Toyota Signature program; subject matter experts for retailer Diversity issues. Conducted best practice research for Toyota’s Global Knowledge Center. Conducted research on Sales Consultant recruiting and retention. Developed Sales and Service Dealership “Guide Books” highlighting industry best practices. Developed report, “How to Attract and Retain More Female Sales Consultants.” Developed dealership analytical tool to determine dealership profit improvement opportunities.
- Volvo – E-commerce training.